So, I woke up late this morning. I should be on my way to class. But I’m not. You see, in first year, I made myself a rule. I will not show up to class late. I hate it when other people show up late, so I will not be one of those people. Even though not attending probably will be hazardous to my ‘academic health’, especially today. Here’s hoping it’s not.
I’m anxiously awaiting June 8. That’s when Six Feet Under’s Second Season comes to DVD. It is an amazing show. If you haven’t seen it yet, I recommend watching the First Season. I’m also waiting for Alias’ Third Season to come out, though seeing as the third season is the one currently on TV, that won’t be happening too soon. (Course, you’re gonna say, why don’t you just watch it on TV?) I can’t. Its not in order. That would completely mess my mind up.
Heather asked some questions on the UofA SU Webboard, so I’m gonna answer them the best I can.
1) I’d serve a smattering of exoctic dishes (Sushi, Gator, etc), with the essentials (Steak, Cornish Hens, etc). Basically, I’d buy The Moose Factory. I really enjoy that resturnant. Course, I’d probably make it slightly more ‘dressed up’.
2) I’d sell computer games or comics. I know games very well and well…comics are fun.
3) If I wrote a book, it most likely would be in the fantasy genre. Something like Dungons and Dragons. Yes, I am a geek. But thats what I’d write.
4) If I ran a school, I’d teach respect, through floggings. Well, maybe not floggings. But I’m finding a distinct lack of respect in people these days. Canada needs a good Dictator to shake things up with a secret police. Aside from that, I think running a Culinary Arts school would be cool too.
5) What the lay-person would call Techno. I’m not exactly sure what genre I’d record, but it would be electronic.
On to something else…
I’ve been reading Sean Hannity’s first book “Let Freedom Ring”, it’s quite amusing. I highly recommend reading it.
Tonight is the WWE Draft Lottery. God I hope Randy Orton stays on RAW. If he doesn’t, Alex and I will be fairly crushed. With Backlash less than a month away, I can’t really see many storylines developing before then. Course, this is wrestling, so I’m probably wrong. Ideally, I’d love to see Shane O’Mac wrestling at Backlash too. He’s insane. I really hope that Big Show doesn’t get moved to RAW. That would suck my balls.
Another wrestler on my RAW wishlist is John Cena. He’s funny.
If anyone has a job they’d like to offer me, please, by all means, let me know.
With that, I’m going to get ready to go to school.